HBB invests in existing commercial properties with the main type being office use and in warehouse/logistics properties. Our goal is to stabilise or optimise the existing letting situation through active Asset Management. The properties should experience a sustainable increase in value through appropriate investment measures.
In an initial assessment, we analyse the property with regard to the relevant perspectives. Among other things, the following aspects are examined:
- Structure and market analysis
- Development and implementation of a rental strategy and a corresponding marketing concept
- Supervision of investment measures such as expansion and renovation of rental space, maintenance and modernisation measures
- Repositioning the property, if necessary
The right location for the property is an essential factor. We attach great importance to:
- Location in German metropolitan areas with a stable economic structure
- Sustainable inner-city or district locations with corresponding development potential
- Adequate rental turnover and transaction liquidity in the submarket
- Good transport links, thanks to connections with local public transport and long-distance travel
- Office properties in the Core Plus and Opportunity segments are also interesting investment properties to HBB.