NEW MEMBER: ANDRÉ STROMEYER JOINS ACROSS ADVISORY BOARD
The ACROSS Advisory Board is happy to welcome its newest member, André Stromeyer.
André Stromeyer is managing director at HBB Centermanagement GmbH & Co. KG – which is part of HBB Group. HBB is based in Hamburg, Germany, and has been active in the real estate industry as an investor and project developer for over 50 years. HBB manages its own assets as well as third-party assets. As of today, HBB is in charge of managing 20 shopping centers. Furthermore, the company has several commercial buildings, offices, senior living amenities, apartment buildings, and hotels. Among many other tasks, André’s primary area of responsibility is leasing management.
He started his career with HBB in 2010 as Director of Leasing and Center Management. Before he joined HBB, André had worked with ECE and was responsible for the leasing management of different shopping centers. He started his career with what was formerly known as Karstadt Warenhaus GmbH. André has more than 20 years of experience in the retail real estate industry. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) and an MBA in International Management from the Euro-FH Hamburg. He is a regular member of a number of associations, a speaker at leading conferences, and part-time lecturer at Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW).
His philosophy with respect to placemaking: “It is all about people, integration, cooperation, and relationships. The key components for a functioning property lie in the mixed-use approach allowing a variety of uses, a great design, an integration of the scheme into the urban fabric, as well as an exemplary management that introduces a number of activities and a variety of choices that are attractive to the customer“, so André.
We at ACROSS are looking forward to an even closer cooperation and stimulating exchange of ideas and information.
THE BOARD CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF 28 MEMBERS
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise on topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 28 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process, whereby the advisory board will identify the challenges and opportunities that the industry faces, and what imminent problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board currently consists of the following industry experts:
- Angelus Bernreuther, Head of Investor Relationship Management at Kaufland Stiftung & Co. KG
- Ben Chesser, Founder and CEO, Coniq
- Rüdiger Dany, CEO of Nepi Rockcastle
- Erik Engstrand, CEO and Founder of SAFE Asset Group
- Joanna Fisher, CEO of ECE Marketplaces
- Gregory Fonseca, Director of Architecture BDP
- Andreas Hohlmann, Managing Director Germany of the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Group
- Ibrahim Ibrahim, Managing Director of Portland Design
- Chris Igwe, Global Retail Expert
- Yurdaer Kahraman, CEO and Board Member of FİBA Commercial Properties
- Silvio Kirchmair, CEO of umdasch The Store Makers Management GmbH
- Herman Kok, Director of Kern
- Maxence Liagre, CEO of MPC Properties
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Founder of HMJ International
- Thomas Mark, President of MK Illumination Group
- Giles Membrey, Founder and Managing Director of Rioja Estates
- Markus Porvari, Founder of HyperIn
- Thomas Reichenauer, Co-Founder and Managing Director of ROS Retail Outlet Shopping
- Dietmar Reindl, Retail Real Estate Expert
- Walter Seib, CEO of HMSHost International
- Elmar Schoonbrood, Co-CEO and Board Member at Multi
- Klaus Striebich, Managing Director of RaRE Advise
- André Stromeyer, Managing Director at HBB
- Jan Tanner, Tanner Real Estate Consulting
- Peter Tonstad, CEO of Placewise Group
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment
- Marcus Wild, Member of the Executive Board of Spar Group Austria